Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day


Well another cookout gone! I didn't have to cook! Yay!

Anyways Coreen (the other half) worked today and I had to put plugs and wires on my Buick. Holy cow! I am getting old! My aches and pains have aches and pains! Woh! The car has about 89,000 mile on it and I'm sure it was her first set of wires.

Anyways after that contortion project, I came in and made some instant Miso soup and then waited for Cor to show up to go to her brother's house for the cookout.

I did make a pig of myself, 2 ham sandwiches (mayo is icky) then 2 burgers macaroni salad (was spicy and good!) then 2 kabobs. So now I have full stomach blahs and beaucoup aches and pains.

Now I wonder how they made that macaroni salad! ;)

BTW I've added a few more things to my store, check it out!

No comments: